It is a patron's responsibility to maintain necessary and proper behavior standards in order to protect his/her individual rights and the rights and privileges of other patrons. Access to the library may be denied for just cause as determined by the library staff.
The following behaviors or items are not permitted in the library. Patrons conducting these behaviors will receive a verbal warning. If the behavior continues, the patron will be asked to leave the library property.
- No smoking
- No pets, with the exception of assistance animals
- No food or drink near the computers
- No roller blades, skateboards or bicycles
- No loitering
- Shoes and shirt must be worn
- No running
- No shouting, excessive noise or other public nuisance activities
Patrons who participate in the following activities may be denied access to the library immediately:
- Destruction of or tampering with library property.
- Misuse of library privileges, including Internet and computer use.
- Disturbance of other patrons.
- Illegal conduct on library premises.
Adopted July 2001
Revised November 2008
- Artwork Policy
- Behavior Policy
- Challenged Materials Policy
- Circulation Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer and Internet Use Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Credit Card Policy
- Disaster Policy
- Displays & Distribution of Material Policy
- Equipment Loan Policy
- Fundraising & Solicitation Policy
- Gift Policy
- Library Access Policy
- Mission Statement
- Operation Policy
- Personnel Policy
- Programs Policy
- Public Records Policy
- Reference Services Policy
- Revision of Library Policies
- Services Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- Wireless Internet Access Policy