The Library Is Following CDC Guidelines In Order to Keep the Library Open and Protect Our Staff and Our Community.
Please Stay Home If:
• You tested positive for Covid in the past 5 days
• You tested positive for Covid more than 5 days ago, but you still have symptoms
• You have had Covid symptoms in the past 5 days and have not tested
Please Wear a Mask If:
• You tested positive for Covid in the past 10 days*
• You were a close contact of someone with Covid in the past 10 days
*Please stay home if you tested positive in the past 5 days.
Full CDC information here including a Quarantine/Isolation calculator: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html?fbclid=IwAR06k6LRBpqfembE0hTz-LFtyunShO8Cj2ku8Iz8iW5i_eMbZTG8XCodWCs#