Looking for a book, audio or movie but we don’t own it? Don’t worry – you can order it from one of the 28 libraries in our system and have it delivered here! It’s easy to use our “interlibrary loan” to find exactly what you are looking for and have it ready for pick up in about a week following these steps:
- Go to our online catalog at https://merlin.nwls.lib.wi.us/
- Click on the Login button and enter your name and library card number (call us if you don’t have your card number)
- Search for items by keyword, title, author or advanced parameters
- Once you find an item, either click on Request or Add to Bag if you want to add more than one item
- Once you’ve requested, follow the prompts to finish checking out
We’ll call you when your loans arrive to arrange an in-person or curbside pickup. It’s that easy!