We’re here for you! WALK INS ARE WELCOME! We are welcoming walk ins as well as appointments. Rainy days are busy so we may reach capacity and you may need to wait in the hallway for a few minutes. We’ve also expanded our Curbside Service hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Appointments are scheduled for 30-minute increments with a maximum of 8 people in the library at one time. Walk-ins are welcome if the library is not at maximum capacity. Contactless Curbside Service is also offered.
Masks are required for all library patrons ages 5 and older inside the building. Please wear your mask over your mouth and nose at all times. We have free disposable masks available while supplies last. If you cannot wear a mask for any reason, we will be happy to provide curbside service for you.
The library will be offering the following schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday open for in-person visits from 10 am to 1 pm
- Tuesday Contactless Curbside Service from 11:30 am -6:30 pm by appointment
- Thursday Contactless Curbside Service from 11 am -5 pm by appointment
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Checkout all library materials – come in and browse or request materials to be placed on hold for you!
- Public computers with time limits with exceptions for those completing unemployment insurance claims, job search activities, and school activities.
- Print, copy and scan documents
- WiFi is accessible outside the library and is available 24/7. There are benches and tables outside the building for the public to use.
There will be some changes to the library facility and services in order to serve the community in a safe and responsible way. Please follow these guidelines for your visit:
- Patrons should enter through the Main Lobby doors.
- All library materials must be returned in the outside book drop on the east side of the building.
- Patrons ages 5 and over are required to wear a mask. The library will provide free masks while supplies last.
- Limit the size of your group to two people or less if possible.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the library. We will provide hand sanitizer for public use.
There are some changes to the library’s space to help maintain 6′ social distancing between library patrons. These changes include disabling some library computers, removing some seating areas, and marking safe distances at our circulation desk. Prolonged socializing or extended stays at the library are not permitted at this time.
Patrons are still welcome to request Contactless Curbside Pickup of library materials, and are asked to remain home or use only curbside library service if they are experiencing any COVID-19, cold, or flu symptoms or if they have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 or is awaiting test results. Contactless Curbside Pickup is available by appointment on Tuesdays from 11:30 am -6:30 pm and Thursday from 11 am -5 pm.
The library is quarantining all materials for 4 days before returning them to circulation, so there may be some delays in clearing items from a library card. If unable to return library materials for any reason, please call the library and ask for a renewal.
The Boulder Junction Public Library cannot guarantee a germ-free environment. With this knowledge, entering the library is done so at one’s own risk. The library may close again based on guidelines from county, state and national health organizations. If a staff member or patron is sick and has been in the library, the library may need to temporarily close for cleaning and disinfecting.
To schedule an appointment to visit the library in-person or to arrange Contactless Curbside Pickup, please call the library at 715-385-2050 or 715-513-9345.