September is Library Card Sign-up Month, a time when the Boulder Junction Public Library joins the American Library Association (ALA) and libraries nationwide to remind everyone about the valuable resources available with a library card. From borrowing books, ebooks, and audiobooks to getting tech help, learning new skills, or attending a book club or reading program, a library card helps everyone do more of what they enjoy. All without stretching their budget.
And this year, you can earn an entry into a raffle drawing to win a $50 gift card if you are a:
- New library cardholder (physical card)
- New library e-cardholder (self-registered online at https://boulderjunction.northernwaters.org/MyAccount/SelfReg)
- Patron who shares their “How Do You Library?” store by submitting their entry to https://tinyurl.com/nhkue3jw.
- Do you love the library’s summer reading program, author programs, or book clubs?
- Do love checking out DVDS, audiobooks, or new release books?
- Do you simply enjoy getting lost in the magic of a good book?
- We want to know how YOU library!
You can also get a free vinyl library sticker during September by registering for a new card or showing us your library card!
Questions – give us a call at 715-385-2050.